The
day I visited the Kota city in Rajasthan, I had a very good impression
about Kota, My friend from Kota told that Kota is known as educational
city in Rajasthan,
millions of students come from all over the worlds, not only India to study here, and about various
educational
institutes in Kota, those institutes are really very popular in the country like Allen is one of the most reputed and well known institute in Indian education sector,
after
hearing these kind of appreciation, I really wanted to visit there, even
in 2011 a novel entitled as revolution 2020, written by very famous Indian English author Chetan Bhagat was based on a student's life, who came to Kota for his IIT entrance preparation, such things increased my wanderlust to travel to Kota.
After
all these appreciation, I made my mind whenever I will get time, I will
definitely visit to Kota, and after few days I got the news from my family that one of my cousin is getting engaged .
Next
day I confirmed with my cousin, he informed me about his wedding date and other
ceremonies, he urged me to attend his marriage is scheduled in the month of July, A
few more talks here and there and we disconnected on the note to have fun in family get-together in July.
The
night before the marriage i left from Delhi and boarded the famous Indore intercity
express from Nizamuddin railway station to Kota at 10.15 pm, next morning at 6
my train crawled into the platform no 1 of Kota railway station. The scene was
totally different from Delhi, so many people mostly teenagers with their
parents and people full with Rajasthani attire was enough to amaze me. International students were also seen here.
I de-boarded the train with a bag and a pair of shoe in my hands, as it is a 15 minute stop at Kota and I had no time to wear the shoe after a sound sleep, with a cup of coffee in my hands I made myself comfortable on a bench placed aside, and suddenly i realized that my shoes were not there somebody took it away and only my bag was left over there, I checked for my shoes all around but found nothing meanwhile all the good Kota people I have heard were laughing and enjoying my pitiful condition. I was upset but nothing I could have done, the thief has already gone away with my shoes, The people around me kept on laughing as it was a joke for them and nobody came forward to help me out and I was standing there alone with a pity face.
ThenI
decided to move on with the situation and hired an auto towards my destination.
The auto driver was shouting and calling passengers to sit in his auto. After
15 minutes he started driving and then stopped at aerodrome bus stop for a old
lady, she asked beta mahaveer nagar jana hai, he
replied ha jauga beth jao, but the old lady was unable to climb up into the
tempo and even that tempo men said na jaane kaha-kaha se aa
jate hai, aunty buddhi ho gai ho safar mat kia karo in a rude way and he drove
ahead furiously that lady fell down.
I
stopped him angrily and de boarded that auto & helped out the old lady with
another auto. I was experiencing the Kota which i never heard about and said to
myself “Welcome to Kota”


Comments